Top10onlinecasinos.in is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and also how you may use our website and information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Under data protection legislation is the data controller.
Copyright and Ownership
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights used on our website. Such works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may only use the material on our website as permitted here:
- You may print a copy, and may download extracts of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- We are the sole authors contributing to the content on our site, this must always be acknowledged.
- You may not copy or use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics for any other purposes unless you have received our consent to do so.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a consent from Top10onlinecasinos.in.
- You may not re-use any information or materials contained on our website via any deep linking, framing, scraping, or any other techniques which disguise the source or change the appearance of that information or materials.
Information we may collect from you
Information that you provide due to posting items in our forum, or filling in forms on our website Top10onlinecasinos.in. This includes your name and contact details and, of course, your postings and replies to other postings.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of any correspondence.
We may at times ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you are not obliged to respond to them.
Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
If you sign up to our newsletters, we will collect the information you give us in order for you to subscribe.
We may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, but at no time identifies any individual.
Where you have set your preferences in your browser for permitting or disallowing “cookies” then we will endeavour to honour that selection apart from where this would make our website inoperable and such use is temporary.
Where your personal data is stored
The data that we collect from you will primarily be stored and processed in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data unrouted to us. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to guard against unauthorised access.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users such as a percentage of various countries our such users come from.
Our business depends on advertising and we do make use of various tracking methods such as Google analytics and affiliate links.
If you do not agree to this then you cannot use our website. Your continued use and access to our website will be at your own discretion.
This website is intended for your own personal use.
If you agree to us sending you marketing communications then we may do so, but you can request that we stop doing so at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button in any e-mails or contacting us via our contact form.
Your rights under current legislation:
- The right of access. You have the right at any time to ask to see a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification and data quality. If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete then you may ask us to remedy that.
- The right to withdraw consent: Where you have given your consent to our processing you may withdraw this at any time.
- The right to erasure including retention and disposal. You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. This may affect any services we provide to you which relies on that personal data. Some information you provide, such as any information disclosed to us in using our player arbitration service, may be retained even if you ask for your data to be deleted. We will only do so if we can establish a legitimate reason for continuing to hold onto that personal data.
- The right to restrict processing. Where you have highlighted an issue with the data.
- The right to data portability. This allows you to request that your personal data be shared with other processors at your request.
- The right to object: Where you have an objection to our processing you may do so.
While you may want to withdraw your consent to our processing or ask that your personal data be erased, there may be circumstances that we can keep a copy. An example would be keeping a copy with restricted access, so that we can deal with any contractual issues that may arise in the future.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such policies. Please check these policies before use of such websites. These other websites may use ad word tracking facilities, particularly on foreign websites where this may be permitted.
Use of The Website
By using our website, you agree to the following:
You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, inaccurate or which you do not have permission to use.
You will not post any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, racist, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise discriminates against anyone on the basis of race, disability, gender, age or sexual orientation.
You will not behave in an abusive manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor verbally attack anyone. If you disagree with someone’s posting or comment then do not challenge that person in an aggressive or confrontational manner. You are entitled to disagree with anyone but please do so respectfully.
You will not use the website for commercial gain or to advertise your, or your organisation’s own services or products.
You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write.
Any views expressed on this website are those of the person expressing that view and do not necessarily reflect our views.
Information on The Website
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no guarantees that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Please remember that the open and real-time nature of live discussions, makes it impossible for us to vouch for the validity of any content posted. As such, we are not responsible for any messages posted or the consequences of advice offered within posts. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, and other information posted on our website for that matter.
We reserve the right to edit any message posted in discussions, if we decide it is in breach or conflicts with the main purpose of this policy.